header card
Frequently Asked Questions

Below is a list of our frequently asked questions. Please contact the university for any additional questions.

Is there a charge for the Student ID?

Any 'first time' student is not charged for their initial card. However, some card privileges may have additional cost such as Boomer Bucks.

How long will it take once my Student ID photo is submitted?

First time students will receive their card upon arrival at start of semester. Replacement cards, however, must be picked up at the Campus Safety office.

What is the largest file size I can upload?


What photo file types do you accept?

JPEG and HEIC file types. JPEG is recommended.

What happens if the photo I supply does not meet the requirements specified by Campus Safety?

Your application for a Student ID will be delayed. You will receive an email indicating the reason why the photo is not acceptable and will be required to re‐upload another picture. If not possible to submit online, visit the Campus Safety office to have your Student ID manually produced.

How do I get a replacement card?

Immediately report loss of card to Campus Safety. You should call (508)-541-1888 to inform them or report directly to their office located in Dean Hall lower level. This will allow them to deactivate your card, preventing use of your card, including any Boomer’s Bucks. Once your Student ID is replaced your card will be activated again for building access. You will need to report to Dining Services in order to have your meal plan and Boomer’s Bucks activated, as well as the Green Family Library Learning Commons to have your Library barcode generated.

What is the cost of replacing lost Student ID?

To receive a replacement card you must report to Campus Safety to have the card produced. Your Student Account will be charged the $50 replacement fee.

I have a question not listed here, who can I email?